Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

This seas. method of hunt.

Go down 
+7
Dave
Camoed Assassin
Robert
mathewsguy
volway
TheRomer
30pointbuck
11 posters
AuthorMessage
30pointbuck

This seas. method of hunt. Empty
PostSubject: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:53 pm

What is everybody going to hunt gobblers with this seas. BOW OR GUN.?
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:27 pm

I will start the season out with my bow but when season comes to a end and i havent gotten one ill break out the gun
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:31 pm

I've never taken one with a bow. Think i'll give it a try this seas though.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 pm

30pointbuck wrote:

Me either hopefully it will happen this year Very Happy this will only be my forth year of hunting turkey so I still have alot to learn
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:45 pm

We will start with bow then break out the ole pellet slingers. Well with all of our injuries we may be stuck with the pellet blasters for the whole season.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm

I will be trying it my bow again. One of these times I will get a blind one to walk in and he wont see me draw the bow.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 pm

I shot two birds with my bow last year and didn't even get a shot off with the gun. this year I plan on putting the new turkey blaster to good use so I may stick with the gun
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 pm

I'm gonna go the first couple of hunts with the bow then switch it up and break out the ole 12 gauge.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Still deciding... but probably the gun,
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:06 pm

TheRomer wrote:
30pointbuck wrote:

Me either hopefully it will happen this year Very Happy this will only be my forth year of hunting turkey so I still have alot to learn

This is only my 3 year.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:20 am

Camoed Assassin wrote:
I'm gonna go the first couple of hunts with the bow then switch it up and break out the ole 12 gauge.

Same here but one of us will have a 12 gauge just incase they don't come in close enough. Might have to reach out and touch one.
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:11 am

volway wrote:
We will start with bow then break out the ole pellet slingers. Well with all of our injuries we may be stuck with the pellet blasters for the whole season.

I think Volway is being optimistic ..... I think we'll be using the guns all season!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 pm

Mrs Volway wrote:
volway wrote:

I think Volway is being optimistic ..... I think we'll be using the guns all season!

Thats ok. Just as long as you are out there having fun.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:20 pm

The Guide wrote:
Mrs Volway wrote:
volway wrote:

Thats ok. Just as long as you are out there having fun.

X2 Have to agree with ya there.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:43 pm

I'll stick with my gun for now.
Back to top Go down
LittleRomer

LittleRomer

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:26 pm

ill be useing a 20g pump and then again i might use my dads 12g with the new red dot sight Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:38 pm

The 20 served you mighty fine last year...
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm

yes it did but all he talks about is useing my gun lol
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:47 pm

That is a good thing.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 8:55 pm

he will prolly get the first turkey with it on there Rolling Eyes but thats ok. when i got the new stock and forehand on it my nephew was the first to get a deer with it lol
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm

Nice of you to share your stuff though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This seas. method of hunt.   This seas. method of hunt. Empty

Back to top Go down

This seas. method of hunt.
Page 1 of 1