Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Right to hunt?

Go down 
+5
Robert
TheRomer
The Guide
30pointbuck
oregonzach
9 posters
AuthorMessage
oregonzach

oregonzach

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 12:44 pm

Interesting article about states passing right to hunt laws

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/03/19/the-right-to-hunt/
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:09 pm

I think PETA is a joke.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:31 pm

You know the thing about PETA is that they have no clue what is good for the animals. Hunters are the last ones that want longer season and larger bag limits unless they are neccesary do to overpopulation. I think that states should pass the right to hunt bill so there is no chance of "the end of hunting". DAMN PETA.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:42 pm

The Guide wrote:
You know the thing about PETA is that they have no clue what is good for the animals. Hunters are the last ones that want longer season and larger bag limits unless they are neccesary do to overpopulation. I think that states should pass the right to hunt bill so there is no chance of "the end of hunting". DAMN PETA.

X2
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm

I agree about the PETA thing. These jokers just tell lie after lie for their own benefit. Lets talk about all the dogs they kill each year. Why aren't they bringing that up
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 5:59 pm

One of my biggest problems with peta is they spend millions on advertisement and other types of BS and spend nothing on actually helping animals. Hunters are the biggest contributors of animal conservation. And like Robert said they kill dogs everyday just because they are a certain breed like pitbulls. Everytime you see something published about peta it just shows how trully ignorant they really are. They wanted to stop ground hog day or use a mechanical ground hog because they think it is cruel to wake the thing up to see if it sees it's shadow.... COME ON!
Back to top Go down
Niño

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 pm

PETA is a pain in the rear. They harased my uncle over a down cow that pinched a nerve while giving birth which some times will correct it's self in a week or two. PETA kept stopping in for two weeks and then decided the cow should be put down. They had someone come in to shoot her, after a few tries they finally got it done and told him to drag her out to the woods and let her there. Sounds real hummane, dumb idoits! Mad
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
One of my biggest problems with peta is they spend millions on advertisement and other types of BS and spend nothing on actually helping animals. Hunters are the biggest contributors of animal conservation. And like Robert said they kill dogs everyday just because they are a certain breed like pitbulls. Everytime you see something published about peta it just shows how trully ignorant they really are. They wanted to stop ground hog day or use a mechanical ground hog because they think it is cruel to wake the thing up to see if it sees it's shadow.... COME ON!

X2 Brother!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hammersdxt

hammersdxt

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:27 am

if there were no grocery stores or resteraunts and they had to depend on hunting too provide food for there family i bet you catch one sneeking off the porch with a gun in their hand!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Right to hunt? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Right to hunt?   Right to hunt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Right to hunt?
Page 1 of 1