Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

If your tired of the snow....

Go down 
+3
mathewsguy
30pointbuck
Dave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

If your tired of the snow.... Empty
PostSubject: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Thought I would post this pic for you to look at if your tired of the snow... Warm, sunnny days will come again soon. Wish I was back there right now!

If your tired of the snow.... Mebeach
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Now that's what im talkin about. Brother im with ya.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:18 pm

If your tired of the snow.... Tshirt
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Nice shirt.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:46 pm

I could use some of that weather
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:51 pm

I could use some of that sunshine. Have'nt seen it for a month.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Figured I'd add my own cruise pics. It's was chilly the day this one was taken in Cazumel. Only about 75 degrees at the time of pic, burr!!!

If your tired of the snow.... Ship97
If your tired of the snow.... Ship98
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Aw come on guys the snow is not that bad, in a few months everyone will be complaining about how hot it is.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:36 pm

It wasn't to bad to start out but now it's just old and tiring is all
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:41 pm

I love the snow...as long as I dont have to shovel it.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Aw come on guys the snow is not that bad, in a few months everyone will be complaining about how hot it is.

NOT ME. I LIKE HOT. Thank's for the shot of sunshine Robert.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Yes. I am done with the snow. I have been sitting at home for the past two months praying everyday that it would melt so I can get back to work. I am done with it bring on the 90 degree weather CA, I am ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 pm

CA's not ready for it. I still havent lost my winter weight, 90 degrees I might start a grease fire.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:52 pm

That's a good one CA. lol!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:53 am

The Guide wrote:
Yes. I am done with the snow. I have been sitting at home for the past two months praying everyday that it would melt so I can get back to work. I am done with it bring on the 90 degree weather CA, I am ready for it.

X2 except the 90 degrees id ather it stay in the 70s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If your tired of the snow....   If your tired of the snow.... Empty

Back to top Go down

If your tired of the snow....
Page 1 of 1