Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

LIFE CHANGING NEWS!

Go down 
+12
wacker
MOOSE
TheRomer
oregonzach
Robert
mathewsguy
Mark
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
volway
LawCoBowhunter
Dave
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

LIFE CHANGING NEWS! Empty
PostSubject: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Children are not casual guests in our home. They have been loaned to us temporarily for the purpose of loving them and instilling a foundation of values on which their future lives will be built. ~ James Dobson

With that being said my wife, Alaina and I would like to share with my WA friends that we will be expecting our first child in September! Pray for a healthy pregnancy and that God will use him or her for HIS Glory!
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:39 pm

That is great news!Congrats to the both of you!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:41 pm

SEPT? Come on man thats around opening weekend. lol! lol! lol!

Man that is awesome Dave,Tell Alaina we said congrats.We wish you all nothing but the best
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 pm

That's awesome Dave, congrats man.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Great new's Dave. Congrats. to both of you. You'll be in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Congrats Dave and Alaina

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Congrats to both of you buddy I know you sounded pretty excited the other night.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:27 pm

[quote="volway"]SEPT? Come on man thats around opening weekend. lol! lol! lol!

Like that thought has not crossed my mind. Oh well, I have accepted that fact and will have to make the most of when I am able to get out.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Always shoot for an after Christmas birth so it never affects Deer season, lol

Congrats Dave.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:21 pm

Thanks everyone...
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:38 pm

We are so happy for you guys! I guess I'll keep my eye out for a camo front-pack so the little bundle of joy doesn't slow down your hunting!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Great News Dave, Congrats to you both. it will deff change your lifes(but for the good).

Looks like Robert, Zach and I are going to have to keep the deer in check at your place so they dont get over populated since you wont be out there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:49 pm

TheRomer wrote:
Great News Dave, Congrats to you both. it will deff change your lifes(but for the good).

Looks like Robert, Zach and I are going to have to keep the deer in check at your place so they dont get over populated since you wont be out there Very Happy

Sounds good... might need help changing a diaper or two when you come in to grab something to eat. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 pm

oregonzach wrote:
We are so happy for you guys! I guess I'll keep my eye out for a camo front-pack so the little bundle of joy doesn't slow down your hunting!

Thanks Zach... Thats what I am talking about. Can't wait to get some little camo outfits too. Maybe I can even get a customized bib with the WA logo on it.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm

Congrats Dave! I hope for the best for you guys!
Back to top Go down
wacker

wacker

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:17 am

Congrats!

When my wife and I talked about kids we both had input to what months were ideal. In the long run it doesn't matter any how.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:56 am

Thats awesome Dave. Enjoy every moment of it because the time will fly by. Keep us updated on how things are going. Congrats to the both of you!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:00 am

The Guide wrote:
Thats awesome Dave. Enjoy every moment of it because the time will fly by. Keep us updated on how things are going. Congrats to the both of you!!!

Sure will. Thanks again everyone.
Back to top Go down
wvbowhunter

wvbowhunter

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:18 am

congrats on the good news. start looking into youth camo....
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 am

wvbowhunter wrote:
congrats on the good news. start looking into youth camo....

No joke... Camo will be a must in the babies wardrobe!
Back to top Go down
shedaddict

shedaddict

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 pm

Congratulations Dave cheers , My first one is in the oven lol! , Due in July. So far everything has went well for us. Wish you guys lucky and a safe and healthy prenancy
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:48 pm

shedaddict wrote:
Congratulations Dave cheers , My first one is in the oven lol! , Due in July. So far everything has went well for us. Wish you guys lucky and a safe and healthy prenancy

Right back at you as well... Maybe you can give me a few tips when yours comes...
Back to top Go down
bowjunkie2010

bowjunkie2010

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Congrat's to you and your wife, I have three children, the best thing you ever did! Best of luck!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIFE CHANGING NEWS!   LIFE CHANGING NEWS! Empty

Back to top Go down

LIFE CHANGING NEWS!
Page 1 of 1