Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
volway

volway

Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots Empty
PostSubject: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Ok lets see those family pooch's,I will put mine on here and let Mrs Volway put hers on.I love my Labs,The yellow one is Molly (she's not small anymore),middle choc is Koda,and bottom Choc is my buddy Mocha that I had to put down a couple years ago.
Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots Molly
Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots IMG_2495
Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots IMG_2574
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Great pics... That first one is addorable!
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Dave wrote:
Still a puppy,and tears up EVERYTHING,I have (I did) cut wood stacked around behind the house and i think she has about 3/4 of a ric scattered in the front yard now.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:03 pm

volway wrote:
Dave wrote:
Still a puppy,and tears up EVERYTHING,I have (I did) cut wood stacked around behind the house and i think she has about 3/4 of a ric scattered in the front yard now.

That's funny. You got to teach them to stack it for you NOT unstack it.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Dave wrote:
volway wrote:
Dave wrote:

That's funny. You got to teach them to stack it for you NOT unstack it.
Yeah RIGHT
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:16 pm

No pooches in the Muncie house at the moment. I am a big Lab fan though and that will probably be the family dog we get at some point
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Beautyful pups.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 am

Here is my Beagle his name is buddy. he has never hunted we got him as a house pet. the funny thing is he will track anything but a rabbit lol.

he is 12 yrs old now

Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots Img_0110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots   Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots Empty

Back to top Go down

Mans (and womens) Best Friend shots
Page 1 of 1