Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Suggestions for new release

Go down 
+4
mathewsguy
Robert
Mrs Hunterfisherman
Mrs Volway
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

Suggestions for new release Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Volway had my bow out today showing someone and I decide to try and see if I could even pull it back at all without pain.... (incase you don't know I broke my wrist Jan 30 and have a plate and 6 screws & pegs).......so I put on my wrist strap and hooked it and tried to pull it back ... nope, might have gotten a little movement, but it hurt like crap. So, I'm think I might not be able to the use a wrist strap. That's all Volway has ever used, so he's not familiar with the handle type releases. I was looking at the TruBall Releases, but really kinda lost. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Mrs Volway on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I use a Tru-Ball Pro- Diamond hand release. I really like using it better.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Same here. Pro Diamond from Tru Ball. Great T handle
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Mrs Hunterfisherman wrote:
I use a Tru-Ball Pro- Diamond hand release. I really like using it better.
I could not agree more. I use the pro diamond extreme and love it.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:45 pm

Sorry no help here Christy, im like Steve that is all i have ever used
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:46 pm

I have tried the 4 finger thumb release and i can tell ya if your not use to them, be carefull. They
will come right out of your hand. It did on me and hit the cable guard and rest and tore them up.
That's just my experiance. I have never used any other release other than the tru ball tornado, the strap type. Good Luck. And i hope you get better soon.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:48 pm

I have used a couple different TRU ball T handles and they shoot good. The triggers are adjustable so start with a harder trigger pull and loosen it up as you get used to it. Alot of people switch to that style release if they start punching the wrist releases. There are a pile of choices but when you find the one that fits you you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:00 pm

If I were you I would go to the TruBall site and click on there T handle hunting releases and look around and if you have a pro shop close, go try a few. The Extreme Pro Diamond is really nice. You will probably want one with a caliper hear that you can clip right into your D loop and let it hand while your waiting for that buck or turkey. Good luck and let us know what you choose. Feel free to PM me when you get a second and I might have some other info for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for new release   Suggestions for new release Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for new release
Page 1 of 1