Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

(thieves that hunt at nite)!!!

Go down 
+5
Robert
Dave
Mark
Camoed Assassin
hammersdxt
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hammersdxt

hammersdxt

(thieves that hunt at nite)!!! Empty
PostSubject: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:26 pm

well it's three days till turkey season opens in tn. I had a turkey blind (brand new) stole from me sun. night,as that was not enough the sorry person came back and stole another blind last night.needless to say i guess i will be setting on the ground sat. morning.I hope that your turkey season doesn't start out like mine
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Man that's not cool. It's been a few years since I've had any sets stolen. Hope everything works out for ya. Any ideas who it might be?
Back to top Go down
hammersdxt

hammersdxt

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

not a clue,I believe in what comes around goes around!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Man that sucks...... had that happen to me before also

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 pm

Sorry to hear that... I'd ask around... Maybe someone saw something or will hear someone bragging about it.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 pm

Really sorry to hear that. Nothing worse than a thief. I got hit hard on a farm last year. Someone took everything. Camera, stand, you name it.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 am

yeah sorry to hear,nothing worse than a thief. ive been hit a couple times too.
hope everything works out for ya
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 am

Man that really does suck. Sorry to here that.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:48 am

I hate to hear that hope you find out who it was
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 am

Thats rough, I'm sorry. Time to set up an IR trail cam 10+ feet off the ground pointing at another blind, and catch this SOB in the act. A theif is the lowest of the low!
Back to top Go down
hammersdxt

hammersdxt

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm

yea i have a couple of ir cameras dont wont to take a chance of loosing them to this year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (thieves that hunt at nite)!!!   (thieves that hunt at nite)!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

(thieves that hunt at nite)!!!
Page 1 of 1