Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

couple cams back up

Go down 
+4
volway
Dave
Robert
TheRomer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

couple cams back up Empty
PostSubject: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:00 pm

went to the property today and got the feeders filled and the cams up and rolling Very Happy

will be a couple weeks before i go and check them,if i can hold out that long lol.

hopefully i can get some of the big boys on cam this year.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Can't wait to see the pics start back up
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Thats great.... I am going to start getting my mineral sites back going again with the cameras over them before too long.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:58 pm

We took allof ours down on our Ky farms,but will get them back up the first of June,In Ky you can hunt deer over corn but for turkey it's a no-no feeders have to be empty in March,so there really is no reason to have cams out,we use that time to do a little maintanance on the ones that need it.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:45 am

Cant wait to see the pics from this year
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:54 am

Looking forward to seeing the picts.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Might have to put a couple up at the turkey lease tomorrow if I can get a hold of the landowner. Be nice to get a little info on what the turkeys are doing befor the season opens.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Might have to put a couple up at the turkey lease tomorrow if I can get a hold of the landowner. Be nice to get a little info on what the turkeys are doing befor the season opens.

that is a great idea
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:04 pm

I forgot to take my cuddieback down,seen it today as we were riding.Need to go grab it and get it ready to go...Those new logging roads on the farm are just covered in tracks...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: couple cams back up   couple cams back up Empty

Back to top Go down

couple cams back up
Page 1 of 1