Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

what game cams do u guys like

Go down 
+6
Snivs
Camoed Assassin
30pointbuck
volway
Big Sexy
rezeen6.5
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

what game cams do u guys like  Empty
PostSubject: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 am

For the money what brand and what kind would u buy if u could do it again? I am about to invest alot of money for 3 or more cameras and would like some advise. thanks again Mike
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Covert- then Cuddie
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

We have used them ALL,but what we have found that works the best for us and has GREAT battery life is the Moultrie I40's, we may have to change the batteries in one of ours over the season,and believe me these cams are taken anywhere from 300 to 700 pics a week and the batteries last ALL season long (well from the first of june to the end of Jan). We wouldn't take anything for the 10 Moultries we have they are AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm

Moultries.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 pm

volway wrote:
We have used them ALL,but what we have found that works the best for us and has GREAT battery life is the Moultrie I40's, we may have to change the batteries in one of ours over the season,and believe me these cams are taken anywhere from 300 to 700 pics a week and the batteries last ALL season long (well from the first of june to the end of Jan). We wouldn't take anything for the 10 Moultries we have they are AWESOME!!

That's what we use and we love them to. We just put in a order for 4 of the D55 IRs. They are basically the same as the I40. Good camera and a great price too.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 pm

CA introduced me to Moultrie and I just put in a order with him. Can't wait to get them. It should be soon.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Snivs wrote:
CA introduced me to Moultrie and I just put in a order with him. Can't wait to get them. It should be soon.

Post up spme pics and do a review on them.

Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 pm

Dave wrote:
Snivs wrote:

Post up spme pics and do a review on them.

Thanks...

We will do it.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:25 am

Just like the rest of the guys had said. Moultrie is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 am

Cant go wrong with a Moultrie IR camera............ many different models to choose from

I like the I40, I45

got a few D55 IR's on order!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am

thanks guys lets see some pics of some of your cams and my be some u didnt like so I can see the difference thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:47 pm

rezeen6.5 wrote:
thanks guys lets see some pics of some of your cams and my be some u didnt like so I can see the difference thanks Mike

ALL of ours are in the woods.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 4:19 pm

volway if I had some more they would be in the woods to haha. My cuddy back has been out for about 2 weeks going to leive it out for as long as I can stand it before I go get it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Here are some pics from the past. We haven't checked any of the cameras yet this year. These were taken with the Moultrie I40.
what game cams do u guys like  Littlewoods72509125
what game cams do u guys like  MDGC0017

Just remember the night pic was taken with the deer standing still. If the deer is moving at night it can blur the pics as with all cameras due to the slower shutter speed when taking a night time pic. Most of our pics are like the ones shown here but we do get some blurred ones but you'll get them with all cameras.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 9:10 pm

Great pics and info Don. Thanks for taking the time to post.
Back to top Go down
rezeen6.5

rezeen6.5

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 pm

thanks for the pics anybody got anymore. Mike
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:00 pm

These are some we got last week,

what game cams do u guys like  Lick1231
what game cams do u guys like  Nomansland045
what game cams do u guys like  Nomansland235
what game cams do u guys like  Lick1233
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 pm

I have a number of cameras from different companies but really like the DLC Covert II. This is a pic I got from it, I think it is my best pic I have ever gotten. They are small and easy to operate.

what game cams do u guys like  RAXX3661680
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 pm

Just got our 4 new Moultrie D-55IRs in. Should get them in the woods this weekend so I'll let you know how they are to set up then in a week or 2 I should have some pics for ya to check out.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:00 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Just got our 4 new Moultrie D-55IRs in. Should get them in the woods this weekend so I'll let you know how they are to set up then in a week or 2 I should have some pics for ya to check out.

Can't wait. I am pumped and can't wait to check the 2 cams we put out last week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what game cams do u guys like    what game cams do u guys like  Empty

Back to top Go down

what game cams do u guys like
Page 1 of 1