Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

going to put up trail cams today

Go down 
+4
Dave
Joe
TheRomer
mathewsguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

going to put up trail cams today Empty
PostSubject: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:06 pm

Hey guys im headed out to some new hunting property for this year and setting up a few trail cams i will let you know what i see out there.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Sounds good, cant wait to see what you capture on film
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm

well it did not take long. I found 2 really good trails i set the cams up on so we will see what happens in a few days i will go out and check them. I kinda know the land some i have been on it before but never on this part i wish i would have known about it after walking it today.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 pm

always good to find new spots, hopefull it will pay off for ya this fall
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm

I wish we where alound to use corn or other things to get there deer on camera but here in New York your not aloud to use any kind of bait.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Not even in the off season? we are not allow to use bait in season,but we can use it in the off season we just have to get it out 10 days before season starts
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:21 pm

No your not aloud to feed deer at all in New York there have been alot of people who have been arrested here for doing it including a 70 year old lady who used to put corn in her back lawn so she could watch the deer
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Can't wait to see what ya get on camera..
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:27 pm

WOW that is crazy, guess they have their reasons. but i dont see why it would hurt anything
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Can't wait to see the pics...
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 pm

It's always nice setting trailcams and then checking them. Can't wait to see some pics.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Can't wait to see the pics!
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
No your not aloud to feed deer at all in New York there have been alot of people who have been arrested here for doing it including a 70 year old lady who used to put corn in her back lawn so she could watch the deer

Are you allowed to make mineral licks? That would be a great way to get some deer infront of the camera this time of year. If you are allowed and are looking for some more info, check out Brandon's article...
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Have fun, I hope you get some nice photos on there, can't wait to see them.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:03 pm

well guys i got enough energy to go get one of my cams today only had a few pics on it. but i took my 4 year old daughter with me and we got to see a baby fawn laying in the woods about 10 yards from us she was so excited about seeing him. we watched him for a few minutes and then left him be. This was a very cool thing for me and her to share together. here are the pics on got not alot just does but still for the first pics of the year im happy and found an even better spot to put the camera out. will check the other cam in a few days.
going to put up trail cams today SUNP0003
going to put up trail cams today SUNP0004
going to put up trail cams today SUNP0005
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:04 am

Great pics man, thats just the start of many pics to come and cant wait to see them.

after i pulled my cams from the other property I set them up behind my house so hopefully ill get a few pics from back there.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:04 am

Ya its good to know atleast your in the right area and where the girls are the boys will follow. i hope you get some good pics romer
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 pm

talk about mad i went out today to get my trail cam and the batteries where dead shut off at 32 pics. and stupid me forgot to put the memory card back in so i could not see any of the pics it deletes them as soon as you take the batteries out. I was not happy but that stuff happens
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 pm

Yeah you really look forward to seeing the pics and they are not there. I'd be upset too.

Last edited by Jody on Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:07 pm

sorry to hear but it happens.ive been there myself and it makes you sick
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 pm

oh ya it happens there where tracks all over infront of the camera to. I will put it back up tomorrow with new batteries and the memory card. we will see what we get.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
oh ya it happens there where tracks all over infront of the camera to. I will put it back up tomorrow with new batteries and the memory card. we will see what we get.

Looking forward to seeing what you get...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to put up trail cams today   going to put up trail cams today Empty

Back to top Go down

going to put up trail cams today
Page 1 of 1