Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

For all the new hunters out there

Go down 
+2
Dave
mathewsguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

For all the new hunters out there Empty
PostSubject: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:56 am

This is for all the new hunters out there. Dont be affraid to ask questions there are alot of people on here that can help and they are more than willing to share information with you. We are here to help each other out. There is nothing better than a new hunter who has the fire and desire for the sport we all love so much. The best advice I can give you is try not to get frustrated and ask questions that is how we all learned the sport. We would love to share any information with you.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:59 am

Great point Chad... We were all beginners at one time or another too. I don't think anyone on here has "all" the answers, but when we all are able to give good imput it definately helps. Ask away!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:48 pm

That's for sure. I've been hunting for awhile and I still read every article in the 5 magazine I subscribe to and try to take a little of everything I read and hear to try to better myself as a woodsman. You can learn something from everyone.
Back to top Go down
shootthebunnies

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:05 pm

This will be my first year hunting. I have had some practice at the little garden devils.

Can't wait for fall Turkey and then Deer season!!!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:26 pm

shootthebunnies wrote:
This will be my first year hunting. I have had some practice at the little garden devils.

Can't wait for fall Turkey and then Deer season!!!

Good luck !
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

This is a very good post and one of the reasons I signed up, everyone seems very friendly and willing to help out.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:38 pm

Thats what we are all here for is to help each other. I think of everyone here as an extended family. This season will be my 21st season bow hunting and im still learning all the time. I have learned alot from everyone on here and love it. There are alot of people on here with alot of knowledge about the sport we all love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all the new hunters out there   For all the new hunters out there Empty

Back to top Go down

For all the new hunters out there
Page 1 of 1