Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

what a problem to have

Go down 
+7
Snivs
30pointbuck
Mrs Hunterfisherman
TheRomer
Dave
volway
Robert
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

what a problem to have Empty
PostSubject: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:57 pm

was out to dinner tonight with my wife and we both had some kind of pork with dinner. About half way through dinner She turns and tells me I really need to go on a wild hog hunt for a few days and bring back pork for our freezer. She kept at it for about 10 minutes how it would be nice to have pork for the year and that I should go for a couple of days so I can bring back several. And if I'm not happy enough already she then tells me that she'd feel a lot better if I would have one of my buddies go with me so that I'm not out by myself and that she'd be happy to talk to my buddies wife to help her understand why it's a good idea to let him go as well. She also said it was fine to spend the money cause it's for freezer meat and would be tastier and cheaper than buying it in the store. She even had me text one of my friends,while we were at dinner, to see if he'd be interested in going with me. WOW. I just looked at her and grinned and said "okay"

My wife is understanding of my hunting but even this caught me off guard. I was being told that I needed to go hunting for a few days with a buddy and of course out of state since we don't have hogs. Now I just need to figure out where to go and get something going for the summer. Wanna do a two day hunt so I have a shot of bringing several meat hogs back.

Gotta say, it was a very nice dinner.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Talking with a "Hog" outfitter in Texas as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Thats awesome... Double checked my phone after reading this message. No text messages. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:21 am

Cant Beat That Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mrs Hunterfisherman

Mrs Hunterfisherman

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:27 am

Dave wrote:
Thats awesome... Double checked my phone after reading this message. No text messages. Ouch.

Sorry Dave... Not sure I know Alania well enough to talk her into something like this....
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:33 am

Mrs Hunterfisherman wrote:
Dave wrote:

Sorry Dave... Not sure I know Alania well enough to talk her into something like this....

It's all good Mrs. H. No worries at all. I was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Thats awesome. cheers
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:15 pm

That would be a nice problem to have. Never been to Texas but the hogs run wild in Florida.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Looking forward to laying down some piggies!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Snivs wrote:
That would be a nice problem to have. Never been to Texas but the hogs run wild in Florida.

Get on it Snivs. We could use something to do if we ever slow down.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
Snivs wrote:

Get on it Snivs. We could use something to do if we ever slow down.

I'll make a few phone calls and see what I can pull together.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 am

Can I go too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Good deal Robert.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 pm

That is very nice of her.
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Robert wrote:
Can I go too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I have made a couple of calls to see what I can get for us in Florida. A couple of guys said they could get something together in the past but we will see if they can come through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a problem to have   what a problem to have Empty

Back to top Go down

what a problem to have
Page 1 of 1