Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

wild hog problem

Go down 
+6
oregonzach
Darius
Joe
TheRomer
Camoed Assassin
whitetail fanatic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
whitetail fanatic

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:41 pm

anybody else out there have any problems with hogs???
this summer they have help kill a small food plot. any suggestions on how to get rid of them???
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Invite me and The Guide down there and I'm sure we could help at least put a dent in them lol!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 pm

sounds like you need to have a hog hunting party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:34 am

Have bow and camera...will travel.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:45 am

you mean to say that you boys would come all the way down to arkansas just to run through some porkers???
now i would do that for some whitetails but hogs?

i am The Whitetail Fanatic!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:53 am

whitetail fanatic wrote:
you mean to say that you boys would come all the way down to arkansas just to run through some porkers???

The yare a blast to shoot and a medium sized female tastes pretty good to.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 pm

I'll be there bow in hand. I would love to take out some hogs.
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:41 pm

well you guys know, down here in arkansas you can hunt shoot and kill these hogs anytime with any means nessasary. but next spring and or summer yall come on. not sure my wife wants a bunch of guys stayin here though.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 10:35 am

I would def. make the trip. Always wanted to down some hogs. Whenever you want them thinned out you let me and Mr. Darius know. We will take care of it for ya.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Sounds like a WTA party in the making to me! Lets kill some pigs! And I have a pulled pork recipe that makes even an old boar taste finger ligglin good!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:40 pm

oregonzach wrote:
Sounds like a WTA party in the making to me! Lets kill some pigs! And I have a pulled pork recipe that makes even an old boar taste finger ligglin good!

HAHA.... I like it!
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 6:27 pm

whitetail fanatic wrote:

Hey Im here in MO and boy would I be more then glad to come down and slay some hogs for ya. Plus I'm sure Mike and Glenn wouldn't mind coming either!
Back to top Go down
tndeerslayer25

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:14 pm

my buddies dad smoked two wild hogs here in Tn bout 3 days ago.. wouldnt quit eating his bushes and stay out of the flower bed.. needless to say the 7mm mag had little problem at 85 yards...
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:17 pm

whitetail fanatic wrote:
well you guys know, down here in arkansas you can hunt shoot and kill these hogs anytime with any means nessasary. but next spring and or summer yall come on. not sure my wife wants a bunch of guys stayin here though.

We will be on our best behavior Laughing
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Camoed Assassin wrote:
whitetail fanatic wrote:

We will be on our best behavior Laughing

X2 lol!
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 pm

well, im happy to report that all my hogs habe moved to another area of the lease. once the acorns begin to drop they move to this oak flat and run the deer out. so maybe those deer will move down to my fall plot.
so anyway, the hogs are gone for now. but they will be back to killem next early summer.
sound good???
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:38 pm

Do you ever go hog hunting in the summer?
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:04 am

yes i did go a few times. but i saw them more when i was doing some preseason scoutingeith no rifle. but they are all over and need to be shot and trapped. spring time is good because of all thenew growth they can be easy to find.
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:26 pm

Joe wrote:
Have bow and camera...will travel.
hell yeah i would be in, the hogs havent got up here yet, they are in Southern Indiana and are fair game, i want to hunt them bad cant decide on what to use on them when they make it up here, most likely my bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wild hog problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: wild hog problem   wild hog problem Empty

Back to top Go down

wild hog problem
Page 1 of 1