Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Taking a mini vacation

Go down 
+9
Dave
Joe
whitetail pcs
Camoed Assassin
The Guide
Mark
TheRomer
kyhareraiser
mathewsguy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Taking a mini vacation Empty
PostSubject: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey everyone just wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to take a little vacation and go to erie pa. We rented a log cabin there taking the kids to waldamere water park and then the zoo. Its not going to be a long trip we are leaving the morning of the 26th and will be home the night of the 28th. I will be going to the gander mountain there need to pick up a few more things. we have someone who will be house sitting for us and the new puppy will be going to stay with some friends while we are gone. I think this will be good for all of us to get away for a few days
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm

ahhhhh ,,quality time with the family.. got a hot tub with that cabin did'nt you.. hope you all have a antastic time
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:24 pm

HAVE A GREAT TIME, YOU GUYS NEED IT AFTER WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN THREW
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:43 pm

have a good ....

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 pm

That sounds awesome. I am sure it will be nice to get away given everything that has happend. Have fun and be safe.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 pm

Have fun. Its allways nice to get away and take it easy, especially after the last few days you guys have had.
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:43 am

You and your family deserve it, my friend!! Have fun and be safe!!!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:40 am

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:58 am

Good for you Chad... A get away is just what the doctor ordered. Have a great time away and relax. HAVE FUN TOO!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

Thanks everyone. Yes we need this trip we have had it planned for awhile now. But after recent events we definetly need to get away. Ofcourse I will be sporting my WA shirts as will Tammy and i will have a pocket full of business cards.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 am

Have a good one!
Back to top Go down
Bowhunterchick

Bowhunterchick

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 11:19 pm

Have a great time
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:38 am

Have a nice trip...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:06 am

Well evrything is loaded up and ready to go cant wait to get away fro a little bit. Just found out the place we rented the cabin has a pond right there so Im taking the fishing poles with me. Its going to be nice to relax. I will talk to you all when I get back and will post some pics of the trip.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 am

Have fun
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:33 pm

yall deserve a nice time. pefect fishin weather. enjoy yourself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a mini vacation   Taking a mini vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a mini vacation
Page 1 of 1