Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

News for Indiana Deer Hunters

Go down 
+3
ebrown
Robert
LawCoBowhunter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

News for Indiana Deer Hunters Empty
PostSubject: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Here is some proposed rule changes.I'm really not happy with a few of them.I hope they don't pass them all.The NRC will be hearing from me.I love bow hunting,but I also like gun hunting too.Check out the last two papragraphs on page 9.I really don't see how these new changes will equal more deer taken if passed.

http://www.indianawildlife.org/documents/Deer%20Rule%20NRC%20Preliminary%5B1%5D.pdf
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:16 pm

Looks like they are moving gun season a week later but other than that it seems okay with me unless I missed something. I know it will shorten gun season but I'll still be out with my bow hunting and that's all that matters to me. I did see a few changes here and there that I liked. The youth season being opened up to antlered deer is a good thing in my book.
Back to top Go down
ebrown

ebrown

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Hmmm. Guess I am missing something. The goal is to reduce the doe population, so lets get rid of 7 days of general firearms season, 7 days of muzzleloader season, and add a 2 day gun season in Oct? Something not adding up.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Hoping them make some changes to the cost of the licences as well.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Supposed to be some price and reg. changes here next year.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:51 pm

Dave wrote:

I do know you'll not see a decrease in prices. That just doesn't happen
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:53 pm

I know in new york the prices seem to go up every year. Mine cost me like 98 bucks last year for the super sportsman includes everything. I remember when I started hunting it was like 30 some bucks or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 am

Robert wrote:
Dave wrote:

I do know you'll not see a decrease in prices. That just doesn't happen

If they offer that package licsense deal there was actually a little bit of a price break.
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks for the link, I was also really hoping they would offer a consolidated deer license, that would really be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News for Indiana Deer Hunters   News for Indiana Deer Hunters Empty

Back to top Go down

News for Indiana Deer Hunters
Page 1 of 1