Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Something that is so cool and fun

Go down 
+4
mathewsguy
volway
Dave
Robert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Something that is so cool and fun Empty
PostSubject: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:10 pm

While at the QDMA show we found a product from Motor Mouth that I just couldn't pass up. It's hard to explain or talk about so this morning I shot a short video of it and placed it on the video page. You can get there from the home page or follow the link I've pasted below. It goes at 85 dec so it's easy to hear. Let me know what ya all think

http://www.whitetailaffliction.com/Video_Section.html
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Cool video... and yes those things are neat sounding. Love to have one on my truck as well but don't have a key FOB.

AND your wireless mic did an awesome job as well.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:46 pm

Dave wrote:
Cool video... and yes those things are neat sounding. Love to have one on my truck as well but don't have a key FOB.

Well maybe you can get one when you get a new truck here soon
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Nothing against your new toy but if Christy or myself hear it we will probally burn your truck. LOL When we were doing the NWTF show last year the booth that was set up across from us was that one, we have NEVER BEEN SO TIRED OF THOSE THINGS for about 10hrs straight for 3 days,I even offered him money to turn them off. They may be the most annoying thing I had ever heard, Like I said hope you like your toy.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

volway wrote:
Nothing against your new toy but if Christy or myself hear it we will probally burn your truck. LOL When we were doing the NWTF show last year the booth that was set up across from us was that one, we have NEVER BEEN SO TIRED OF THOSE THINGS for about 10hrs straight for 3 days,I even offered him money to turn them off. They may be the most annoying thing I had ever heard, Like I said hope you like your toy.

Booo!

What a party crasher Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Those are pretty cool
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:06 pm

Robert wrote:
Dave wrote:

If I do, I wont be driving it anywhere near the Steve and Christys place Neutral
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Dave wrote:
Robert wrote:
Dave wrote:

If I do, I wont be driving it anywhere near the Steve and Christys place Neutral

Same here.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Robert just Imagine setting INDOORS ALL DAY FOR 3 DAYS and listening to that,then you would understand were I'm coming from.

Really wouldn't burn your truck down, May just beat it with a ball bat to make it shut up. lol! lol! JUST KIDDING
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm

volway wrote:
Robert just Imagine setting INDOORS ALL DAY FOR 3 DAYS and listening to that,then you would understand were I'm coming from.

Really wouldn't burn your truck down, May just beat it with a ball bat to make it shut up. lol! lol! JUST KIDDING

its all good. just having fun with ya
Back to top Go down
HuntRed79

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 am

That is pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:33 pm

sure is different,pretty cool tho.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:59 pm

Don't know if i would like it. Mad
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:44 pm

I heard it in person and its freaking awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something that is so cool and fun   Something that is so cool and fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Something that is so cool and fun
Page 1 of 1