Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Something really cool

Go down 
+6
Dave
Corey
TheRomer
Joe
mathewsguy
Robert
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

Something really cool Empty
PostSubject: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:14 am

One of our newer members, mathewsguy, is an incredible crastman with antler. I actually met him on another site and order an antler necklace for my son and I. He makes several items and they are priced very well. I'm sure he'll be posting some more pictures in the trading post section here soon. Here is what he made for me. It's an antler arrowhead with a primitive archer on it and it also has our initials and date on the back. Super cool gift that my son and I could share. He loved his and wont take it off now:

Something really cool Neck1
Something really cool Neck2
Something really cool Neck3
Something really cool Neck4
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:17 am

Thanks for that man. I will be posting some of my work on here just dont want people to think thats all im about selling them. I make them and sell them cheap so everyone can afford to have them. I enjoy making them and its pretty cool knowing that hunters all over the country are wearing something i made. another thing robert how do i get one of those hooded sweatshirts man they are cool
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:23 am

Those look pretty nice. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:31 am

I will get some posted when i get back home heading into town to pic up some stuff
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 11:47 am

Great work, those look awesome
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Those are nice. I might have to get one of those.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Those look great. Thanks for sharing Robert. Will be looking for the pics and pricing!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:23 pm

mathewsguy wrote:
Thanks for that man. I will be posting some of my work on here just dont want people to think thats all im about selling them. I make them and sell them cheap so everyone can afford to have them. I enjoy making them and its pretty cool knowing that hunters all over the country are wearing something i made. another thing robert how do i get one of those hooded sweatshirts man they are cool

My son has been showing everyone that will look,lol

Her thinks it's really cool and I'm to agree with him. Sweatshirts should be available soon. We have to order carefully since we pay for it up front
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 am

Very cool looking!
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:31 pm

I like that, very cool.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:48 am

those are cool I like them I may have to get a few as gifts an one for myself
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:09 am

Those are nice. Do they attract more bucks to your stand if you wear them on your hunt? If they do, get me 5 of them...
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:49 pm

I like to think they are good luck charms. I offer no promise they will bring you luck but as an archer I beleive in good luck charms hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something really cool   Something really cool Empty

Back to top Go down

Something really cool
Page 1 of 1