Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Two Bucks Down In Illinois

Go down 
+2
Dave
BOWHUNTERCOP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BOWHUNTERCOP

Two Bucks Down In Illinois Empty
PostSubject: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm

As some here may know or not myself and a friend have a small semi-guided outfitting service in Illinois. This year cause of health problems with my father-in-law I couldn't make it out there, but my friend went out there. We just had three clients, all three on a combo hunt (bow/shotgun/muzzleloader). During the bow hunt one client who is 78 yrs old with numerous health problems took a 125" buck, he was so happy, as we are happy for him. On the remainder of the bow hunt big bucks where seen, but out of range, plus the rut just wasn't as strong as in the past. Opening day of firearm season came, with one hunter missing a nice buck, one big buck seen but well out of range. Then this morning on 11/20/10 my friend calls me, and tells me that two bucks went down. One was taken with the muzzleloader, the other with a shotgun, both will score 140" plus, these two clients hunted with us last year, and they are booking for 2011. Congrats to all three hunters.[img][/img]

If I knew how to post pictures I would
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Thats awesome! Congrats to all of the hunters and their success. Post up pics when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 9:08 pm

Thats cool. Congrats to the hunters.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Congrats on the bucks.....please post pics!!!

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 am

If anyone could post the pictures (3 of them) for me, please "PM" me your email address and I will send them over. Thank you
Back to top Go down
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:28 pm

For the guys that sent me a "PM" to post the pictures for me I thank you
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 pm

I'll have the pics up for you in a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Here ya go:

Two Bucks Down In Illinois Buck2

Two Bucks Down In Illinois Buck1

Two Bucks Down In Illinois Buck3

Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:08 am

MAN those are some nice bucks.
Back to top Go down
BOWHUNTERCOP

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 am

We just added another 300 acres to our leases for 2011 in Brown County most of our farms are in this county, also 250 acres we will have in 2011 this farm is in Pike County, and we are also working on a 600 plus acre farm also in Brown County.

I know it's early but if anyone would like a semi-guided hunt, with food, & lodging included contact me for more info.

Happy Hunting & Holidays,
Joe
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Those are some nice bucks, you did your job well!
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:46 pm

Job well done. Thaose are some nice bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Bucks Down In Illinois   Two Bucks Down In Illinois Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Bucks Down In Illinois
Page 1 of 1