Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Opening day for Indiana

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kkleve

kkleve

Opening day for Indiana  Empty
PostSubject: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:23 am

Opening day for Indiana
Saturday morning for the opener here in Indiana it was in the 30s. at about 720 2does come running in, then i look behind them and then i see a 140 class 8 right behind them. Then somethin wierd happened, he ran them around the field for 15 minutes like they were in the rut. a couple times i drew up on the big 8 but i couldnt get him stopped. Then a couple hours later we go back to the car and get a blind to set it up for sunday morning. While we were brushing it in 9 deer ran into the field 3 bucks and 6 does. my girlfriend was watching a small 8and i saw a big does at 60 yards quartering away with her head facing the other way, i drew back and let the 101st eat. I sent my victory hv1 with a 3 blade rage through a rib heart and both lungs and blew through the opposite shoulder and stuck in the dirt. The arrow and broadhead were completely fine. she didnt make it 30 yards.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:53 am

Congrats on the doe. It was the coldest archery opener that I can remember
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:49 pm

thank you and yes it was a cold one, the deer were moving like crazy
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Congrats in the doe. Hope you get that buck
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:54 pm

thank you, justin did you get the text i sent you last night about the deer i saw when i was spotlighting?
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:25 pm

yes i did, work has me so busy i havent had a chance for anything..I have a good feeling you are gonna shoot a good buck again this season.. Do you all have shopping mall around you.. I need a good excuse for the me and wife to go to indiana for a hunt with you and she can shop LOL..
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 am

there are some about an hour from here. im hopin i can lay a big one down. I kinda want to hold out until the rut, with all of the big deer we have seen this year. unless one of the really big guys steps out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening day for Indiana    Opening day for Indiana  Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening day for Indiana
Page 1 of 1