Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Picked up some more land too hunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

Picked up some more land too hunt Empty
PostSubject: Picked up some more land too hunt   Picked up some more land too hunt EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:32 pm

A few weeks ago I went over to the land owners house I hunted on this past season to drop off a thank you card and gift. While I was there I received permission to hunt it again next year on one condition. He is still alive! He is a funny old man. Then just yesterday a couple that lives 2 houses down is going to let me hunt there property. It's only 10 acres but it's a great spot by looking at the topo map. It is about 1/2 mile south of the other property and has a large slip bank on the south side of it which makes for a great funnel.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Picked up some more land too hunt   Picked up some more land too hunt EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 am

congrats the small button buck i shot in archery was from a 10 acre plot of land i recieved permission this year to hunt from.. good luck on it
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Picked up some more land too hunt   Picked up some more land too hunt EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:36 am

Congrats. Always good to get new or more land
Back to top Go down
Indiana_buck_buster

Indiana_buck_buster

PostSubject: Re: Picked up some more land too hunt   Picked up some more land too hunt EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:24 am

Well I went shed hunting on the southern property that I aquired to hunt next year but did not find any sheds but found some pretty good paths and some good stand locations. Here are a couple pics I took of one of the paths. Pretty heavy travel area.
Picked up some more land too hunt 76885d9f
Picked up some more land too hunt 047e446e
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Picked up some more land too hunt   Picked up some more land too hunt EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:28 pm

congrats on the newly aquired hunting property. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picked up some more land too hunt   Picked up some more land too hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Picked up some more land too hunt
Page 1 of 1