Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

It's over boys and girls!!

Go down 
+5
Robert
Dave
mibigbuckhunter
TheRomer
Joe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe

Joe

It's over boys and girls!! Empty
PostSubject: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm

WELL........as of about 5 o'clock today I am done with college. HOw freaking crazy is that! I am so pumped up about it. Once I got out I went to the pick up truck and put some Skynyrd on and turned it up as loud as it would go. It's been a wild 4 years and I have met a lot of good people and learned a lot of great things. But I am glad its over. I have worked hard for this day, well more like this coming Sunday but this day makes it all worth it. Tonight gonna go out with my lovely Autumn and have a nice big catfish dinner. I am sure a couple of cold beverages will be had as well bounce . Sunday will be my graduation ceremony, my family is very excited about it. Later that evening will be my graduation party where I will finally have time to spend a lot of time with the family and friends I cherish so much. If any one from my WA family is in the area you are all more than welcome to swing by and try your luck at challenging me at some corn hole. I know Moose may be there so if we are on teams gonna be hard to get us off the court!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:59 pm

A big Congrats to you my friend,job well done
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:00 pm

A Big Congrats to you there Joe. Best of luck
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Congrats on your accomplishment Joe! Good job and best of luck to you as you move on to your next stage of life.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Congrats on making Joe
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:47 pm

Congrats Joe...glad to see you git r dun!! It's over boys and girls!! 1tequila

I'm sure you and moose are pretty good a corn hole It's over boys and girls!! Jksign It's over boys and girls!! Tonguestretch

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Congrats buddy! I bet it feels good that you are finally done! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PSE32

PSE32

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:28 pm

Congrats buddy, I can't wait till I am through with it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's over boys and girls!!   It's over boys and girls!! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's over boys and girls!!
Page 1 of 1