Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Trip to the woods with my son

Go down 
+5
Adam
Joe
Mark
TheRomer
mathewsguy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Trip to the woods with my son Empty
PostSubject: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:42 am

Hey guys my son and i are going to take a day trip to woods and check out the new hunting ground. Only problem i may have to take a gun with me my son got his first turkey call and he sounds like a dying fawn. I can see the coyote now thinking its buffet time. lol We are going to go check the trail cams and maybe hang a few stands we will see. Anyway it will be a good day spending time with alone out in the woods. He is all dressed in his camo and ready to go.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:03 am

Cool, you guys have a great time and dont forget the camera
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 am

I already got it and ready to go just waiting for momma to get home so she is taking the girls with her.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:25 am

have a great day and have fun

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:37 am

Have fun...
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Thats awesome! have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 pm

here is a pic of my little man out on the trail we are going to hang a stand right off this trail. the stream runs down a ravene lots of sign and tracks all over. some good ok trees right around there as well. he had fun we came in for a break.
Trip to the woods with my son 000_1456
Back to top Go down
Tall Tine

Tall Tine

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:06 pm

Looks like a lot of fun for sure!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:15 pm

He looks like he is ready to shoot something
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:48 pm

Sounds like a good time
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Oh ya he had to take the BB gun with him he wanted to take his 22 but i told him to take that instead. We had alot of fun getting stands ready going to hang a few tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 4:24 pm

sounds like a great time
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Glad you had a good time with your son... gotta enjoy spending time in the outdoors with family!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:28 pm

I love spending time in the outdoors with my family. we had a bomb fire tonihgt and it was completed with smores.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 pm

Cant go wrong with those smores Very Happy glad you all had a great day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to the woods with my son   Trip to the woods with my son Empty

Back to top Go down

Trip to the woods with my son
Page 1 of 1