Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Few from my neck of the woods

Go down 
+3
TheRomer
30pointbuck
aandryiii
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aandryiii

aandryiii

Few from my neck of the woods Empty
PostSubject: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Few from my neck of the woods CDY_0050

Few from my neck of the woods CDY_0017

Few from my neck of the woods CDY_0040

Few from my neck of the woods CDY_0070-1
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Nice Buck's man. Great picts.
Back to top Go down
aandryiii

aandryiii

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:08 am

thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:29 am

No problem. Did you end up taking him.?
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:05 am

Good looking Bucks
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:43 am

Look at the neck on that buck! That thing is a horse. Thanks for sharing the pics!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Looks like you have some nice bucks running around
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Nice bucks man.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Good looking deer, any luck getting on any of them ?
Back to top Go down
aandryiii

aandryiii

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:09 pm

I saw the big one early season with my bow from about 60! and I almost shot a nice ten (145'') running a doe with my rifle, but it was too quick for comfort. you have to get a good shot around here because I hunt over a lot of sloughs.. I did go out out to Texas and ended up getting a 120-130'' 8pt though.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:14 pm

aandryiii wrote:
I saw the big one early season with my bow from about 60! and I almost shot a nice ten (145'') running a doe with my rifle, but it was too quick for comfort. you have to get a good shot around here because I hunt over a lot of sloughs.. I did go out out to Texas and ended up getting a 120-130'' 8pt though.

Congrat's on that.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 pm

30pointbuck wrote:
aandryiii wrote:

Congrat's on that.

X2... Make sure you post pics of that buck too...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Dave wrote:
30pointbuck wrote:
aandryiii wrote:

Congrat's on that.

X2... Make sure you post pics of that buck too...

Ya, X3 on the picts.
Back to top Go down
aandryiii

aandryiii

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:53 pm

Few from my neck of the woods IMG_0693-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Few from my neck of the woods   Few from my neck of the woods Empty

Back to top Go down

Few from my neck of the woods
Page 1 of 1