Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

One of my Plots.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MRA

MRA

One of my Plots. Empty
PostSubject: One of my Plots.   One of my Plots. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:48 am

Here are some pictures of one of my better food plots. I took the pictures before things greened up this spring. Its got a clover patch and a chichory patch in the center. its hard the see the chichory because it needs to be mowed down. I planted about 12 feet of beans around the whole thing and then about 15 feet of corn on the outside. I discovered that it wasnt the best hunting plot since I didnt have any wheat, oats, brassicas, etc. The deer really were eating on it at that time of the year since it was the only food source around. This fall im gonna have Buck Forage Oats around it with some Antler King Honey Hole. I took a picture of where the deer cross the creek to get to it, looks like we just hearded cows across it. Shocked It located in one of our feilds where it was hard to get in with our farm equipment so I told dad id plant a food plot in it. I have a couple like this where its just a horse soe in our feilds and they work great.
One of my Plots. DSCN0014-1
One of my Plots. DSCN0012-1
One of my Plots. DSCN0011-2
One of my Plots. DSCN0010-1
One of my Plots. DSCN0008-1
Back to top Go down
MRA

MRA

One of my Plots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my Plots.   One of my Plots. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:51 am

Forgot the cool story behind this food plot. The first year I put it in I was going down to hang a stand in the perfect tree. Well the night before we had some bad weather go through. It ended up that a tornado went through that farm and went right to the side into the cotton woods. There was about a 30ft path through the woods of derroted and twisted off tree. The house you see in the photo it ended up going about 100 yds to the right of it. you can kinda see where the tree are scragly looking where it went there. Ended up ruining my perfect tree too scratch . Spent a half a day cleaning up trees out of our feild.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

One of my Plots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my Plots.   One of my Plots. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Sure is some good looking land you got there....
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

One of my Plots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my Plots.   One of my Plots. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Beautiful country right there.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

One of my Plots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my Plots.   One of my Plots. EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Looks like a great spot to hunt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One of my Plots. Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my Plots.   One of my Plots. Empty

Back to top Go down

One of my Plots.
Page 1 of 1