Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

All Plots in TOP Form

Go down 
+9
Vixen
littleslink
Camoed Assassin
Joe
Big Sexy
whitetail pcs
TheRomer
whitetail fanatic
RattleSnake
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RattleSnake

RattleSnake

All Plots in TOP Form Empty
PostSubject: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:18 am

When I checked our trail cams Saturday, I also checked out our plots to see how they were and what, or if we needed to do anything yet with just 2.5 weeks before the WI opener. I couldn't have been more pleased with the conditon of all three plots, and I noticed I'll have to mow the big plot as well as the wooded clearing plot this week for the third time this year. All three plots will also be given one more dose of 9-23-30 fertilizer for that extra boost going into season, and for a bit of fortification heading into winter.
Full view of 1.5 acre plot of Maxi-Rack G-Force perennial blend.
All Plots in TOP Form BigGforcePlot

Close up of the G-Force
All Plots in TOP Form Gforcecloseup

Wooded clearing plot. Second year stand of Maxi-Rack Select Clovers.
All Plots in TOP Form SelectClovers

Field Edge Plot. Third year stand Maxi-Rack New Zealand Blend
All Plots in TOP Form NZandTSblend
The way the plots are shaping up and having corn on the farm should make for a very interesting and hopefully PRODUCTIVE year! Smile
Back to top Go down
whitetail fanatic

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 am

that is beautiful. i love a sweet green plot to hunt over and friend, u gottem!!!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 am

They Look Great Very Happy

The deer shouldnt have anything to complain about
Back to top Go down
whitetail pcs

whitetail pcs

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:44 am

They look awesome!!!!!!!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 am

Those plots look great! I wish mine looked that good! It was so wet this spring our chemicles didn't work the best and I have a few plots that are really weedy. Fall plots are looking better, hope they turn out half as good as yours is looking.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:55 am

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:19 am

Sweet. The plots look great. Wish you luck this season.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:52 am

The bow is sighted in. The plots are coming along nicely. I guess all you can do now is count down the days...
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:55 pm

Hey...Thats the plot I hunt over!!!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 pm

Man, those look great! Hoe all your hard work pays off!
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Those are some good looking plots.
Back to top Go down
Jody

Jody

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:24 pm

You bet they are!! Those look lush. I waited until this late summer to plant mine. Hopefully I will get the start needed to carry over into next spring so mine looks like yours.
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake

RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:04 am

The G-Force was planted May 3rd I believe, and it was the first time for me doing a spring planting. We had to keep a close eye on it and through some strategic mowing, we were able to get rid of the few post emergent weeds we had or so far it seems so.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:32 am

Those are great looking plots thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Plots in TOP Form   All Plots in TOP Form Empty

Back to top Go down

All Plots in TOP Form
Page 1 of 1