Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Hung out with an owner...

Go down 
+2
Robert
Dave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Hung out with an owner... Empty
PostSubject: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Well, the wife had a sale that she needed to be at in Indianapolis early this morning so Robert, his wife and son were nice enough to let us spend Friday night at their house. We had a great time. The Muncie Family were great hosts. I enjoy playing a Wii shooting game Friday night (although I have to admit I got smoked by Robert, then Nikolia, and then by MY OWN WIFE Embarassed ).

Robert also spent some time(at my request) showing me what he has to do to change formats and content on the site. What a tedious process... It was way over my head and something you think would be simple can turn into a long drawn out process. My hats off to Robert for how efficient and timely he is when it comes to getting banners, pictures, video players and other content up on the site.

Lastly, my wife and I would like to again thank Andrea for the beautiful baby blanket she crocheted herself. It turned out great and we are sure she had to put a lot of time into it. Thank you!

Last edited by Dave on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:21 pm

as always it's a pleasure to have you down Dave.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Sounds like a great time, you have a good reason for losseing the shooting game, you are a bow man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 pm

This morning we headed out to a piece of woods up the road to shoot a promo spot for a new section on the web site. Man did we see a ton of deer sign and of course had fun shooting the spot as well.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Robert wrote:
This morning we headed out to a piece of woods up the road to shoot a promo spot for a new section on the web site. Man did we see a ton of deer sign and of course had fun shooting the spot as well.

Next time we go we better take a cooler full of food, a couple gallons of water and some spot lights because we could be there until the wee hours of the night. lol!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Sound's like you all had a great time.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Sounds like a great time.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:46 am

Glad you all had a good time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hung out with an owner...   Hung out with an owner... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hung out with an owner...
Page 1 of 1