Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

New Archery and Gun shop

Go down 
+3
Dave
TheRomer
dkoutdoors
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

New Archery and Gun shop Empty
PostSubject: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:15 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that the new shop
"Just Hunt"
Guns and Gunsmithing
4335 W. Millcreek Pike
Wabash Indiana 46992
260-563-7777

Will be open next friday for business June 5th, Its a small shop with a friendly family atmosphere, if you want to come just hang out you are more than welcome, It will have guns and archery.
The shop will also be carrying some of Keyes Hunting Gear as well, Just Hunt will be carrying some bows in the shop Pse will be probably the main line which wont consist of a bunch of bows to start but will grow from there.
If they dont have what your looking for let them know and they can get it for you usually the next day, customer service is Just Hunts main priority!
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:23 pm

Thanks for the info, if im ever out that way ill be sure to stop in
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:33 pm

look forward to meeting you, We will put a pot of coffee on for you.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Looking forward to stopping by and giving you a hand when need be...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:12 pm

looking forward to everyone stoping in and Dave I will enjoy having you give a helping hand I appreciate it very much
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:36 pm

Dennis is a great Bow Tech so I'm sure the shop will be top notch. Really good bow shops are hard to come by and it's nice to have another one open
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks for the praise Robert, I work on the bows like they were my own I take pride in my work and I am not happy until the customer is Happy.
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:39 pm

That sounds sweet. Congrats on the new shop!
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Plan on keeping a few Pse bows in stock as well, Definately the bow madness bow they are sweet
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:44 pm

dkoutdoors wrote:
look forward to meeting you, We will put a pot of coffee on for you.

No need for the coffee just have a Mt Dew Ready Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:27 pm

Mt. Dew it is
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 9:34 am

I just wanted to let everyone know I will be shipping product to customers I will be ordering out of Papes and Lancasters, My prices will be lower than lancasters, depending on the size of the item there will be a $5 shipping charge added. If anyone is interested dont hesitate to call me at 260-610-4970
Or visit my website for further services! Thank you so much
Back to top Go down
RattleSnake

RattleSnake

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Good luck in the new venture bro, I'm sure you'll be way happier there.
Back to top Go down
dkoutdoors

dkoutdoors

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:56 pm

I appreciate all the kind words, Its going to be a great shop and we will do our best to get the product for you if we dont have it in stock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Archery and Gun shop   New Archery and Gun shop Empty

Back to top Go down

New Archery and Gun shop
Page 1 of 1