Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Shopping for a truck

Go down 
+5
TheRomer
Camoed Assassin
LawCoBowhunter
30pointbuck
mathewsguy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Shopping for a truck Empty
PostSubject: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:56 am

Well Tammy and I are looking for a truck for me. We are looking for a extended cab 4x4 and man I am starting to get a headache looking. We are not buying a new truck dont want to have the payments. We have found a few really nice Ford F-150 and some nice dodge trucks as well. Now we are going to be going out and looking at them and driving them.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:06 am

Good luck on your quest.
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:34 am

Can't go wrong with a Ford...Have fun shopping!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Can't go wrong with an F150, I've had a few of them and love them. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 pm

LawCoBowhunter wrote:

Thats what i got, havent had a prob with it yet its right at 100k miles(knock on wood)
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Good luck...
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Huge fan of the F150 and the Silverado. I have a silerado currently and it is rock solid
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm

TheRomer wrote:
LawCoBowhunter wrote:

Thats what i got, havent had a prob with it yet its right at 100k miles(knock on wood)

I just hit 100300 on mine...I hope it last another 100k...
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:43 pm

Yep X2 can't go wrong with a ford.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Good luck... Let us know what you decide on.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:27 am

Well Tammy and I are heading out on a 3 hour trip this morning to look at a truck we found. Its a Ford F-150 ext cab. In new york its hard to find a used truck that does not have rust on it they use alot of sand and salt on our roads and it eats the vehicle up. This truck the guy says has no rust at all and is in great shape from the pics he sent it will be well worth it if its what he says it is. I will take a few pics of it and let you guys know if we buy it or not.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:04 am

Sounds good... hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:11 am

Ya so do I its a long way to get a truck but if its what the pics show and what he says it is It will be well worth the trip. Maybe you will be riding in this truck next year during hunting season Dave. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 am

Hope it works for ya buddy.
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Well the guy was telling the truth about the truck it is in very nice shape with no rust. We made the purchase. We are putting the truck on the road in the morning I will post some pics of it.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Show some pics man!!! I cannot wait to see pics!!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 pm

I took a few pics of it but Tammy went to work and the camera is in her car. We are picking the truck up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Congrat's buddy.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Good deal.... Getting a new truck is always exciting. Hopefully a lot of big bucks will be loaded into its bed over the years!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:35 pm

I hope so buddy. Its not new but its new to me. We are holding off on getting a new car for Tammy next year. This truck is in really good shape for the year and looks nice also.
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 pm

You'll be happy with it.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Congrats on the new ride.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:41 pm

Bring it by so I can check it out personally.
Back to top Go down
Darius

Darius

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:06 pm

HOT DIGGITY CHILI DOG. Nothin like a new truck!!!! WAITIN ON PICS!!!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:08 am

Ok here is one pic of the truck it is dirty in the pic. I will get it washed and put some better pics of the truck on later. It is a 1999 Ford F-150 XLT Triton there is not any rust anywhere on the truck. It has both extended cab doors that open in the back. Dave all you have to do is come out for bow season this year and you can ride in it buddy. So now Tammy and I have this truck our 2005 explorer and her mini van she drives for work that we have decided we are going to sell.
Shopping for a truck IMG_3901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping for a truck   Shopping for a truck Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping for a truck
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next