Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

updated the truck

Go down 
+4
TheRomer
30pointbuck
Camoed Assassin
Robert
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Robert

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Even though I love my truck, it needed updating. It's 10 years old and needed a few updates. First off I had to add a catchy new plate to the back so that everyone would know who I am. And of course I have to represent on the side of the truck. Finally with all the hunting and traveling I do I'm always missing Colts games and I love sports talk radio but can't get the stations out in the far away hunting spots I go too. So I added a Sony with an HD reciever in it and a front USB port for my ipod and an AUX plug. Also added a Sirius Satalite Radio so I can listen to the Colts games and hear all kinds of sports talk. Just had a birthday and had the family get me some gift cards so I could get this done. I do believe I've finally got the truck about perfect to what I need. Just in time for my Kentucky hunting trip on Saturday. Here are a few pics. Not to bad of a looking truck for having a decade on it

updated the truck Anew1
updated the truck Anew2
updated the truck Anew3
updated the truck Anew4
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:17 pm

Looks good
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Sweet buddy,
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 pm

looks like your all set for those road trips cheers
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:11 am

looking good buddy
Back to top Go down
Snivs

Snivs

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:09 pm

Great job! Looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Looks awesome Robert.... Congrats on the updates. Looking forward to hearing the new stereo...
Back to top Go down
LawCoBowhunter

LawCoBowhunter

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Looking good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

updated the truck Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated the truck   updated the truck Empty

Back to top Go down

updated the truck
Page 1 of 1