Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Very bad news lastnight

Go down 
+7
volway
Mark
Camoed Assassin
Dave
Glenn
The Guide
mathewsguy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Very bad news lastnight Empty
PostSubject: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:58 pm

As alot of you know we just bought our first house this year. The couple that we bought the house from have been friends of my family for as long as I can remember. Lastnight there 21 year old son was on his way home from college when another driver was passing someone on a hill and he was coming over the hill at the same time. My friends son was killed as well as the 18 year old driver of the other car and his 18 year old passenger. This is a terrible thing that happened. There family is very strong and this young man had a very bright future. The police have said it was not his fault for the accident the other driver was passing in a spot he should not have been. Just keep there family in your prayers they will need them.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Man I don't even know what to say. It makes me mad to think that someone lost there life because of someone elses stupid decisions. You guys hang in there and stay stong.
Back to top Go down
Glenn

Glenn

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:30 pm

My prayers are sent
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:36 pm

Very sorry to hear this... I will keep them in my prayers. I hope the family can stay stong and cling to eachother during this tough time. My God comfort them during this tough time.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:07 pm

The Guide wrote:
Man I don't even know what to say. It makes me mad to think that someone lost there life because of someone elses stupid decisions. You guys hang in there and stay stong.

Sorry to hear the bad news.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:47 pm

very sorry to hear.......

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Chad thats some terrible news to hear,Both families will be in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
DeathFromAbove

DeathFromAbove

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:17 am

Yeah I also know this family very well and i will be praying for them and i hope that the other families stay strong also.as Chad said this young man had a very bright future and a lot going for him.Thanks to all of you for the thoughts and prayers in a time thats hard to deal with.......AL
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:06 am

Well went to the viewing yesterday and getting ready to go to the funeral today. Just keep thinking how horrible the whole thing is. Not only did Sheldon lost his life but there was also 2 other young men that lost there lifes and 3 family that are dealing with all of this.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 am

Terrible news. Prayers sent to their families.
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:04 am

How tragic....I can't even begin to imagine what those families are going though. My prayers are sent to them all.
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm

That's terrible to hear about anybody, especially one's who are so young. Prayers to their families
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very bad news lastnight   Very bad news lastnight Empty

Back to top Go down

Very bad news lastnight
Page 1 of 1