Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Muzzy or Rage

Go down 
+19
recon33alpha
BOWHUNTERCOP
grampscreek
cropdustersteve
NiƱo
Stap3s
Mrs Volway
Huntjunkie2010
Snivs
30pointbuck
The Guide
Camoed Assassin
Big Sexy
wacker
Dave
shedaddict
TheRomer
mathewsguy
Muzzymad
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
buckbuster217

Muzzy  or  Rage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muzzy or Rage   Muzzy  or  Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:26 pm

I've shot Rage 2 blades for the last 3 years and killed 7 deer with them , no problems, but like what was already stated, its all about shot placement, I solved the problem of them opening up in my quiver by placing the small dental rubber bands around the blades when their closed, doesnt cause any problems, as soon as they hit, the blades cut the bands because they are so thin. They do leave huge holes and have had pass throughs on all the deer, the furthest was at 35 yards.
Back to top Go down
Bowhunter83

Bowhunter83

PostSubject: Re: Muzzy or Rage   Muzzy  or  Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 pm

I've shot both but after some more research and what not this last year i just shot rages and was very impressed. Blood trails would compare to giving a 5 yr old a open bucket of red paint and lettig them going running around with it. Didn't have any failures with em and was just very impressed. only thing i didn't like was i'd always have to replace the oring with anything i shot.
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Muzzy or Rage   Muzzy  or  Rage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 pm

Both are good heads and will do what they are designed to do if you do your part.. Shot placement is everything.. I am going to be giving the Nap Bloodrunners 2 a shot this year but the muzzys will still be in my quiver..
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Muzzy or Rage   Muzzy  or  Rage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:44 pm

My buddy shot the nap bloodrunners last year and loved them, shot a nice doe with them and left a huge hole and awesome blood trail, one draw back is they make a slight whistle noise when you shoot them
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Muzzy or Rage   Muzzy  or  Rage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:32 pm

buckbuster217 wrote:
My buddy shot the nap bloodrunners last year and loved them, shot a nice doe with them and left a huge hole and awesome blood trail, one draw back is they make a slight whistle noise when you shoot them

yeah i have heard this also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muzzy or Rage   Muzzy  or  Rage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Muzzy or Rage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2