Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BOWHUNTERCOP

2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special   2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Hey guys, my friend Rich and I run a very small semi-guided outfitting service in Brown County, Illinois with some land in Pike County. Our hunts include lodging, food, and we will show/direct you to areas where to place stands. We have been doing this for a very short period of time (3 years), all the lands have been managed for big bucks before us and now with us, I will admit we are still learning the concept of the outfitting business, Rich has been hunting for over 50 years, and I've been hunting for 30 years. We both live and work full time jobs in New Jersey, both Rich and I have a great relationship with the landowner, we do go out there every year in mid August to look things over, place some stands, maybe a few trail cams, we don't like kicking up the ground we hunt. We are license with the state of Illinois, we do archery, and firearm hunting, all of our hunts are during the rut.

Our 2011 special will be: If you hunt with us and you bring a child who is 16 years of age or younger, that child hunts for 1/2 price!!!!!!!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on here, or look us up at:

http://lighthousedeerhunts.com/

By no means are we trying to challenge or take away business from other outfitters.

Thank You, and Happy Holidays To You All !!!

Joe B.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special   2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:22 pm

Good Luck guys...........

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special   2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Mark wrote:
Good Luck guys...........

X2
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special   2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:47 am

Thanks for the info...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special   2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Illinois Deer Hunt Special
Page 1 of 1