Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Going in for the Kill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sublimeseeds

Going in for the Kill Empty
PostSubject: Going in for the Kill   Going in for the Kill EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:43 pm

I'm going after whitetail at Storm King State Park in NY from December 17th - 21st. Considering the muzzleloading season opens up on the 13th of December and I will be hunting on public land, will all the deer be spooked out of the park already or do you think I still got a chance? Usually I would be camped out on the night of the 12th, ready to hunt by 5am on the 13th. Not quite sure if it'll be worth my while this year.
Back to top Go down
sublimeseeds

PostSubject: In case you couldn't tell...   Going in for the Kill EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:44 pm

I am a novice hunter.
Back to top Go down
sublimeseeds

PostSubject: Sorry   Going in for the Kill EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:36 pm

I think I posted this in the wrong section. I found the title surrounded by "Happy Birthdays"!
Back to top Go down
30pointbuck

PostSubject: Re: Going in for the Kill   Going in for the Kill EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 pm

I hunt public land, and never have a problem. The deer are a little spooky but they still move. Good luck, And Welcome to the Whitetail Affliction. It's a pleasure to have ya here. Have fun post away. Any questions you may have just ask, there is always somebody here that would always be more than happy to answer them or put you in the right direction. Again Welcome. cheers
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Going in for the Kill   Going in for the Kill EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:20 pm

The best advice I can give you about hunting public land is go deep in the woods. Most guys only go in a few hundered yards from the roads.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Going in for the Kill   Going in for the Kill EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 pm

I'd try to find a good food source. Good luck to you and welcome to the site.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going in for the Kill   Going in for the Kill Empty

Back to top Go down

Going in for the Kill
Page 1 of 1