Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Muddyhunter hang on

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Muddyhunter hang on Empty
PostSubject: Muddyhunter hang on   Muddyhunter hang on EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Well I just had just decided to order a couple of these stands and some more sticks. I had Nate, my little buddy who is pro staff for Midwest whitetail call Larry to make sure they had everything I need because on the web cite it states they are running out of inventory. Well, they are out of this stand now. I can still get them on line if I want to pay the extra shipping or that supply runs out as well. I am going to the locar pro shop now to see if he has any left.. I am kind of bumbed, but it is my fault for waiting. Actually, had to scrounge up the extra dough, so it would not have mattered. I thought I would let ya know if you were thinking of this stand. They still have several of the Pro hunters left, they are just a little smaller.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Muddyhunter hang on   Muddyhunter hang on EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Hope you canget your hands on some soon rather than later.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Muddyhunter hang on   Muddyhunter hang on EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Good luck, hope you can find you some
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Muddyhunter hang on   Muddyhunter hang on EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Thanks BS but we have all our Muddy's in place.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

PostSubject: Re: Muddyhunter hang on   Muddyhunter hang on EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:48 am

I got one from local pro shop... I was wrong. They are not totally out of them, just here att he IA location. I was able to order my second one ffrom MO. It is on its way.. Can not wait to get it and put it up. I only have a few left to put up. I am a little behind due to a foot surgery I am still recovering from.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Muddyhunter hang on   Muddyhunter hang on EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 am

Glad you got one brother...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muddyhunter hang on   Muddyhunter hang on Empty

Back to top Go down

Muddyhunter hang on
Page 1 of 1