Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks

Go down 
+2
mathewsguy
Dave
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks Empty
PostSubject: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Have you ever spent what seemed like hours looking for an arrow after a miss? How about sat puzzled in your treestand after a shot when you could not track your arrow flight, wondering if you hit the deer or not? If you answered yes to either of these questions, or you want to make your hunt videos look like the pros, I suggest you take a look at G5 Outdoors G Force lighted nocks.

These nocks work great and are activated by the G Force on the nock when it leaves the bowstring. The nock stays lit until a few seconds after it hits the target and then goes it to blink mode. The nock even works great with lower poundage bows. I shot the nocks with my wifes bow and they worked flawlesly.

The nocks are made in two sizes which fit standard size carbon arrows and also small diameter arrows like the easton axis, FMJ, etc. They are also available in two packs, which include and same weighted practice nock and an extra battery, and also single packs.

Make sure your arrows have these nocks on for ultimate effectiveness in the deer woods this fall.

To read more on the specifics and see an instructional video, check out the following link:

http://www.g5outdoors.com/#sec_lighted_nock

Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks Atitems008-1
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:17 pm

I have seen these on mid west whitetails Bill Wenke was talking about them
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:39 pm

I got the chance to check these out at this years ATA show. I was really impressed with them. My favorite part is the blinking mode. These look great on film and really helps a hunter out when looking for their arrow. Like anything G5 makes they are made great and G5 always has the hunter in mind when designing their products.
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:04 pm

Haven't seen those but I just picked up some Tracer nock last week and they are deffinitely going to look good on film, very bright. They also have the blinking mode.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:10 am

They are alot like the Easton Tracers,Thats what I use,After the shot they start blinking after 10 seconds,Helps out alot on those late evening shots.Believe me I wouldn't have found mine yesterday evening.BUT I DID,90LB "Forrest DONKEY" (Doe)
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:18 am

Congrats on the deer Steve< sounds like you were the first to make somethng leak.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Hey congrats volway.
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks guys,Just a Doe but heck you got to break the Ice sometime,Can't wait to get those "Straps" on the grill!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks   Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks Empty

Back to top Go down

Product Review: G5 G Force Lighted Nocks
Page 1 of 1