Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

My target deer for now

Go down 
+7
mathewsguy
Robert
TheRomer
Joe
Camoed Assassin
Dave
Hoosiernavy
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoosiernavy

Hoosiernavy

My target deer for now Empty
PostSubject: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Guys, a friend of mine seen this Doe 3 years ago so its make her about 4-5 years of age and now she is making herself known here the last couple of days. Going to hunt her hard this weekend.

My target deer for now 2507863400098920714S600x600Q85

My target deer for now 2855778770098920714S600x600Q85
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Great pics... She is probably pretty wise by now. I hope you can sneak in on her and make the kill. I'm not much for deer pelts, but that one would be one that I would be tanning and saving. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Nice. There are 2 piebalds running around TG's place that are 75-80% white that have been around for 3-4 years. His wife will not let him shoot them but I have been trying for the past couple of years. Had one under my stand to early to shoot one day and then had one come in early while we were muzz hunting and TG wouldn't let me shoot her, we were waiting for a buck. Good luck with her.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:52 pm

That is really cool. Hope you get her.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:06 pm

good luck getting her, unigue for sure
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:30 pm

That would be a really cool trophy
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 9:38 pm

A big old doe like that will a tuff one to get. But man she would be great to get. Very cool looking
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:10 am

Looks like a FULL body mount!!!
Back to top Go down
Hoosiernavy

Hoosiernavy

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:03 am

What is really got me going is to think how many times she has passed her genes on, it is a guess on her age but she is no less than 4 year of age. So there is at least 3-4 fawns out there with those genes and am really stoked about it to see what they transform into.

I am also really honored to say that I am going to hunt her, not that I am going to kill/harvest, that would be icing on the cake, she is on her own program and I am just hoping to intervine one of these evenings as she is making down the edge of the cornfield.
Where the picture are taking of her, she is about 18-19 yds in the evening pick and in the night pic she is about 14 yds away from my stand, that I have taken my last 2 bucks that I have mounted.

My first hunt for her will be Sunday evening, with the ben pearson 55lb 530gr arrows tipped with 160gr VPA Terminators and when does decide to grace me with her presence I can't wait to draw on her and pick a spot HAHA.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 9:28 am

Good luck. She's a good looking gal...
Back to top Go down
OutdoorEaly

OutdoorEaly

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:58 pm

I have to say that this is one of the coolest things I have heard in a long time. How often do you hear about hunters pursuing or setting their sites on a doe? Almost never. I know so many old timers who frown on the fact that I shoot does at almost every chance I get. They all come with the same silly claim of "shoot one, kill three" statement insinutating that the doe is pregnanat with twins.

I shot all bucks the first 5 years of my hunting career. And that was only because they were the only ones stupid enough to give me a shot. I was constantly getting busted by does. They are always more cautious, more suspicious of that lump in a tree or bump on the ground. And almost always travel in packs. Thus in my opinion making them harder to hunt.

Best of luck to you in your endeavor to take this magnificent animal. I am sure that she probably tastes as good as she looks.
Back to top Go down
kyhareraiser

kyhareraiser

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 pm

good lookin' doe .be a pretty cool hide to throw over the back of you chair in the den ,bedroom,ect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My target deer for now   My target deer for now Empty

Back to top Go down

My target deer for now
Page 1 of 1