Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Trophyline USA Tree Saddle

Go down 
+3
Joe
Robert
mibigbuckhunter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

Trophyline USA Tree Saddle Empty
PostSubject: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:55 pm

I was just wondering how many of you have had the chance to use the Tree Saddle ? I been using one for years, If you cant' find just the right spot for that hang on or climber. Try using a Tree Saddle, man you can do some crazy stuff hanging from one and they are Very Comfortable as well.

[IMG]https://2img.net/h/i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr76/mibigbuckhunter/DSCF4888.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by mibigbuckhunter on Mon May 25, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm

I've not used one yet.
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 4:56 pm

I have messed around with them. Haven't hunted with one yet though.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Not tried one yet either...
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Here's your photo Harry

Trophyline USA Tree Saddle Harry3

Last time I saw legs like that....It came with Cole Slaw and a Biscuit!!!!! Trophyline USA Tree Saddle Smiley_chicken

Publications Director

Moultrie Pro Staff

Measurer Pope & Young,Hoosier Record Buck Program

Antlertalk.com -------- http://antlertalk.com/forums/index.htm
Back to top Go down
mibigbuckhunter

mibigbuckhunter

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks for posting the pic Mark, I think lol! I figured I would get beat up with the chicken legs. oh well what am I going to do. Atleast I shared it with some family here.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Too funny Mark, and don't worry Harry.... we are in the same boat. I once was told, "Hey Dave you have threads hanging from your shorts, Oh my bad... those are your legs!"
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:24 pm

Have not tried one either
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:48 pm

The tree saddle, now that I own one will definately be a part of my arsenal this fall. Nothing is quite as mobile as the tree lounge because basically all it is, is a narley harness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophyline USA Tree Saddle   Trophyline USA Tree Saddle Empty

Back to top Go down

Trophyline USA Tree Saddle
Page 1 of 1