Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Good weekend in AR

Go down 
+9
oregonzach
ddhgator
shehuntsva
mathewsguy
Dave
Joe
Big Sexy
The Guide
CalebB
13 posters
AuthorMessage
CalebB

CalebB

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:34 am

It was a good opening weekend of ML season for the Bauer boys... Started off early saturday morning at 7 a.m. with the little brother killing his biggest buck to date, a solid ten point. Sunday afternoon had me sitting in a hole in the side of a food plot, I had seen 14 all together and right at 6:55 p.m. I had this decent 8 point and a smaller companion step out about 100 yards and I dropped the hammer on him. Then, finally this morning Dad finished up the weekend by killing a main frame 9 point with a split brow on the left side. Needless to say its a tight race for the biggest buck around the house right now and it made for a lot of grinding and meat working this afternoon!

Good weekend in AR 100_4375

Good weekend in AR 100_4389

Good weekend in AR 100_4392
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 am

Hey congrats to all three of you guys. Sounds like you guys a pretty good weekend.
Back to top Go down
Big Sexy

Big Sexy

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 6:42 am

That is awesome sharing the time with your family and all. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:08 am

Congrats to fellas. Looks like a heck of a weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:20 am

That is awesome! Congrats to the three of you! Are the little brother and your dad members? If not tell them to get on here and share their stories. Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 am

Congrats to all of you guys looks like you had a great time
Back to top Go down
shehuntsva

shehuntsva

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:00 am

Great bucks! Congrats to everybody! Thanks for posting the pics.
Back to top Go down
ddhgator

ddhgator

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:36 am

Thats GREAT, all 3 smoke a buck.....CONGRATS
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:54 pm

What a great hunt! Beautifull deer you guys, that is so awesome that you get to have the whole family together for that!
Back to top Go down
Corey

Corey

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Congrats dude!!! You didnt tell me all three of you killed one dude. Thats sweet! When is mom and little sis going to get theirs? ha
Back to top Go down
CalebB

CalebB

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Haha you never know Rags, if the weather holds up and doesn't get really cold Mandi will probably go up for the youth hunt. We saw atleast 6 other legal bucks this weekend, so she may just get her chance... But Mom, I wouldn't hold my breath for that one
Back to top Go down
Camoed Assassin

Camoed Assassin

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 pm

Congrats to you guys. Sounds like you all had a real good weekend.
Back to top Go down
TheRomer

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:12 pm

That is awesome, congrats to you all

Great looking Bucks cheers
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:42 am

Looks like you all had a good weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good weekend in AR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good weekend in AR   Good weekend in AR Empty

Back to top Go down

Good weekend in AR
Page 1 of 1