Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Hoping for a good weekend.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kkleve

kkleve

Hoping for a good weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Im hoping for a good weekend to make up for a rough week. This week has been rough for our area. there were 5 people shot in a small town next to us(crime is really low around here usually). and also a guy i was friends with in high school was killed in a car wreck yesterday morning. So a good weekend is much needed around here.
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 am

Been following that. Very sad.

It's opening weekend of archery season so that should give you a chance to decompress a little
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:39 am

i hope so. im just ready to try out my new rage 3 blades
Back to top Go down
Justintohunting

Justintohunting

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Good luck
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:14 pm

thanks man you to
Back to top Go down
buckbuster217

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Definately sounds like you need some good time in the woods, good luck this weekend and hope you get to try out the new rages
Back to top Go down
kkleve

kkleve

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 am

the weekend went great, the rages performed flawlessly. I was extremly impressed with them. I blew one through a big doe at 60 yards. she was quartering away, i got bothe lungs and her heart went through a rib on one side and blew out the shoulder on the other. The head was good minus one nick in a blade then I used that arrow for an extermination on another 4 legged creature, the arrow didnt make it ou in one piece. I was extremely happy with the rages. oh and she went down within 30 yards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping for a good weekend.   Hoping for a good weekend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoping for a good weekend.
Page 1 of 1