Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

Good first weekend....

Go down 
+5
Dream Catcher
littleslink
The Guide
mathewsguy
ddhgator
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ddhgator

ddhgator

Good first weekend.... Empty
PostSubject: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:05 pm

Well, full moon, crazy wind, missed a NICE buck (right over his back), cuz filming forgot to hit record (was as excited as I was to see a big buck on opening weekend)........and even with all that...still had a blast being in the woods.............we saw 4 scrapes, and atleast 15 to 20 rubs..........(at the 1st of OCT)
here are a few pics of many taken

Good first weekend.... IMG00086-20091002-1313

Good first weekend.... IMG00095-20091002-1631

Last edited by ddhgator on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mathewsguy

mathewsguy

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:10 pm

sounds like a good time.
Back to top Go down
The Guide

The Guide

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Yeah sounded like a good weekend. Sorry to hear about the miss but just think you could have smoked him and you still would not have it on video. Those are just things that happen. Had it happen to CA and me this year when he forgot to hit the record button.
Back to top Go down
littleslink

littleslink

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

They should make that record button bigger, seems like a lot of people are missing it...
Back to top Go down
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Well, if they made the record button look like a rib cagem I wouldnt have forgot to punch the thing..
Back to top Go down
volway

volway

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:40 am

Sounds like a good weekend
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 am

Sounds like fun. Good luck next time out!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Those are some great rubs! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
oregonzach

oregonzach

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:12 am

WHAT? How could you miss a shot on video? Oh wait, I just did that this weekend also. Glad you had a good time and got on a buck right away, good luck next time!
Back to top Go down
ddhgator

ddhgator

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 am

ya, I am not sure if missing and not gettin the miss filmed is better or worse then if I would have hit him and not gotten it on film......but its all good.....plenty of days left to hunt....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good first weekend....   Good first weekend.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Good first weekend....
Page 1 of 1