Whitetail Affliction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Whitetail Affliction

The Whitetail Affliction Forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Navigation

Website Home

Similar topics
Lacrosse footwear
Photobucket
Carbon Express
Photobucket
Black Gold Sights
Photobucket
Nimrod Packs
Photobucket
SKB Bow and Gun Cases
Photobucket
Bohning Archery
Photobucket
G5 Broadheads
Photobucket
Scent Blocker
Photobucket

letter that I hung up on my ground blind

Go down 
+2
Mrs Volway
TheRomer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRomer

letter that I hung up on my ground blind Empty
PostSubject: letter that I hung up on my ground blind   letter that I hung up on my ground blind EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 pm

Dear Tom,

Hey! It's me! We haven't seen each other in a few weeks, but I have been looking for you!

I have been up at 0400 and out there awaiting you all last week - I call you, and call you, but you never return my calls! I havnt even heard from you yet this year!

As soon as I get the kids off to school - I race out there to meet you....all for nothing...Where are you?!

I have big plans for a nice dinner with you Tom - just please - respond to my calls!

And to add insult to injury - what did I see yesterday Tom? Thats right - I saw you and your buddies! How did you know I was getting drug around grocery shopping all day? Huh? It was raining - and I just KNEW I'd find you out in the feilds....and sure enough! There you were - gobblin' your fool head off! As I drive - I see 13 of your buddies too! I feel so cheated Tom - I thought we had something special!

And much like a love lorn teenager - I ignored my pain, and planned to try to meet you once again this morning....but alas...it was not to be. Work,again gets in the way of our affair...

But this time Tom - It was me that dropped the ball, didnt hold up my end of the agreement...because as I drove to work - I see you..... I see you all over the place - on the outskirts of two of my properties.... places where I KNOW you would respond to my soft calls....Today was to be OUR day Tom....but no.....I messed up....please forgive me! I counted 27 of your family members today!

I'll be there tommorow morning Tom.....so please...wait for me!
Back to top Go down
Mrs Volway

Mrs Volway

PostSubject: Re: letter that I hung up on my ground blind   letter that I hung up on my ground blind EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:36 am

LOVE IT! Too funny!
Back to top Go down
Robert

Robert

PostSubject: Re: letter that I hung up on my ground blind   letter that I hung up on my ground blind EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 am

I certainly hope the two of you can work it out
Back to top Go down
MOOSE

MOOSE

PostSubject: Re: letter that I hung up on my ground blind   letter that I hung up on my ground blind EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:58 am

haha that's good stuff
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: letter that I hung up on my ground blind   letter that I hung up on my ground blind EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:11 pm

Mike, This is the only case I better hear of you writing a love letter to someone named Tom...
Back to top Go down
Joe

Joe

PostSubject: Re: letter that I hung up on my ground blind   letter that I hung up on my ground blind EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Haha nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: letter that I hung up on my ground blind   letter that I hung up on my ground blind Empty

Back to top Go down

letter that I hung up on my ground blind
Page 1 of 1